Sunday, September 21, 2008

I have fun

Wow…

Tonight was a happy night for me. I just had a almost 3 hours chat with a long lost old friend that we used to be so closed when we were small and somehow, things change with the busy schedule and with the meeting up with new friend. We have so much fun in catching up with each other and we forgot that we actually study the same secondary school which both of us also forgotten and can't seems to find each other in or memory. But it was a joy to able to keep in touch with her again and meeting backs some old friends. Can't believe myself will join facebook but I did and I have fun in searching back all the old friends. The whole night we were like… oh no… she changes a lot… and he look so much handsome now those kinda talk. We really have fun. We even doubt one of our old classmate did a plastic surgery. Hahhaha…

Meeting back old friends are fun. I guessed joining facebook is not that bad after all. Other then trying to keep yourself up-to-date and can blend into any conversation, you can catch up and find back old friends. Not bad… not bad…

** Have fun**

No comments: