Friday, September 05, 2008

Is falling in love only are more than enough?

This question comes across my mind today. Will that be enough for each couple to sustain the tolerance level, the spark to keep things alive, the problem that occur that they faced and the comments that people will gives? Is being in love would be enough when two person from different school come out with different kind of thought?

Today I heard about problem that we all will face when we can't check the "single" box anymore. Problem with the parents in law, problem with staying together, problem with tolerance and problems with sharing and giving. Although these are not new problem and we all know about this. But who really felt the pain when we are not in the list of those problems. We all know that these are the things that we will face but how many are ready to face and prepared to face before the wedding bells?

I wonder my heart knows about this when my mind already accepts the fact? … I guess only time will be the greatest helper as I grow every single day.

In love… enough?

No comments: