Sunday, September 28, 2008

The power of music

Last time I used to listen to certain songs and repeated it because I loved the song and I just loved to repeat it. So, every time certain songs are played, it will bring me back to the moment and also the thought. If I used to listen to this song and think about so and so… after a few years later, when I heard back the song, amazingly I can still remember this so and so and I will remember vividly why I used to think about this so and so and it bring me back to the moment. I guess I should call this the power of music.

As some of the old songs are played, my mind wondering around and my feeling go back the moment of my past. Hmm… should I say enjoying the moment? I guess every moment is precious. Even though that might not be a long lasting moment but still it is precious that time.

** The power of music **

2 comments:

theGodlyLawyer said...

and because I always listen to songs while I was studying... and hence, if I heard some of those familiar songs... goodness... I just remember which subject and which page I was reading then....

JennyWong said...

Hahaha...
Yup, that's the power of music.