Thursday, July 02, 2009

Busy = Messy office?

Many people will come into my office with one expression or a few lines of word,

Aiyo... you should tidy up your room….

Life has been pretty busy. When I step into my room with my laptop is on, how do my surrounding looks like actually don't really matter anymore. With this kind of mess, some people will called it, ‘organize in the midst of mess’. As long as I still manage to find my things, I am ok with it.

With work like mountain and time pass like rocket, it's really hard to have the mood in cleaning and tidying up my office. To be very honest, my office will tell how busy I am. After a year of getting difference comments, I cleaned it last week.

A photo of before and after to show some different;


Thought it’s not that tidy up to my standard, but it’s better than nothing. At least I also feel better going back to office and work now. Hehe..

**Busy = messy office? **

1 comment:

VT said...

It's much more better... seriously... =.="