Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sanctuary

When my world was in darkness
You spoke Your Word, Night turned into day
Your beauty filled this place
When my world stood in silence,
You filled my heart, with songs that never end
Forever I will praise

Pre Chorus:
To think that the universe
Could not withhold Your Glory
You choose to live in me, I’m so amazed

Chorus:
And I worship You, Lord, My life in You restored
Here is my heart, Make it Your sanctuary
For nobody else but Jesus only You

Bridge:
You are faithful and true, glorious Lord
All my life, it is You I adore
You’ve touched my soul, Completed my world
I surrender to You


When this song was sung, I stood before Him with tears running down my cheek. I am really amazed, really grateful that I have no word to express but feelings and tears. I am amazed that He has chosen me. I am amazed that He loves me with tremendous love that I have no word but tears.

I always tell Him that I couldn’t feel His love… I couldn’t walk on without His love. I don’t know how to love without His love. Through this song, there are only tears that fall.

God loves me with an everlasting love that no word can describe. I am grateful…

** A simple song yet I felt it deep inside me **

No comments: