Friday, July 24, 2009

Some people write to inspired

I love to read people’s blog. Some people will write their blog differently while others are writing their blog just like a daily routine thing about what they wear, where they go, what they eat and what happen on that day. I seldom read those kinds of blog but I do read also.

I realize that from the day I started to write blog, I started also to enjoy reading two or three blog of my friends. They share their journey and sometimes, it inspired me to think more than what eyes can read.

All the while, I’ve been following a blog of a friend. It’s really amazed that I started to read while he just started to work in the society to he started to change job and he change another job again. Then he planed his wedding, on his wedding, after his wedding, change job again and now into different chapter of life- being a father.

Reading his blog inspire me in many different ways. Need not many pictures or colors.

** Just a few line of word, will do **

No comments: