Friday, July 03, 2009

Day dreaming

Writing only minutes of meeting for two days will really caused people to vomit. Why said so? Coz I hate to write minutes.

In our work life or study life, like it all not, there will be one or more tasks or subject you will hate it a lot. Last time while I was studying, I had a few subjects that I hate and when I am working now, the most dislike task that I have, is to write a long minutes of meeting that held one whole night and the next morning.

To keep the writing part interesting, I opened what I have recorded during the meeting and listen to it, while dreaming… Hehe… Yup, day dreaming is one of my release stress skill.

Low and behold, I found this;What I dreamed about? That is up to you now… One picture speaks a thousand word.

** This is just nice! **

No comments: