Sunday, July 19, 2009

Smiling….

Today, a dear friend of mine gave me this out of sudden…



My first reaction is… Aw.. Where you get that and who gave that to you? I’m happy for her because someone gave her such a huge chocolate bar.

Low and behold, she said, this is for you. I bought this for you. I was so happy… and jumped like a kids in 5 years old and I give her a big hug. Thought back about my reaction, I was a bit embarrassed of my reaction in front of all my kids while I am teaching them tambourine. It’s like I am about their age. Haha…

Anyhow, the blessings made my day. Not only this but before that, another friend gave me another pack of chocolate as well.

Today I am so blessed. I thank God for a great day and He knows how to make me smile. If someone said God is not a good God, I will never believe that because with He always knows how to put a smile on my face when I need it the most.

** He put a smile on my face**

No comments: