Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lord, have mercy….

One fine day…

A colleague walks into my room and we started to discuss on work. Out of no where, I asked her a question. Who is the hardest guy/gal that you have ever worked with?

She thinks for a while and replied;
Well… No one.. By God’s grace, everyone is quite easy to work with. The most difficult one to work with is I, myself.

I totally agreed… Sometimes, not other people that caused me problem in working together but it’s myself that stopping me from it.

Many times in life, we all know what need to do, what we should do, how should we do it and why we must do it. But how many people will really do what they know they should do and do what they need to do? Knowing what need to do and doesn’t apply to what you should be doing equals to not knowing it at all.

** Lord, have mercy… **

No comments: