Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Get Bored with study....


Seems like Chinese New Year just past like that. I didn't really go anywhere except to my boyfriend house. Hmmm...This Chinese New Year is bored. After a few days of relaxing, have to get back to reality again. Yesterday, my guy comes and we study math together, when he started to get bored, he try to make the atmosphere different. I was in the toilet when I heard he stream help...Babe, help me..Help! When I get out from the washroom, I saw that he try to scare me with hiding under the sofa in my living room. But end up, too fat, can't get in and can't get out. I have to carry the sofa up to realize him from the suffering. I laugh at him for 5 minute. He is just so cute and funny. Try to scared me but end up suffering in the middle of getting in and coming out process. He is so cute. We've been together for quite some time. This year, we are going to the 7th year anniversary. Although it seems long, but time never stop our feeling for each other. I never stop Thanks God for such a cute and wonderful boyfriend like him. A very best gift from Him. Thank You Lord....

Talk about boyfriend, my best friend finally has her boyfriend. Actually, I wish that she have a boyfriend long time ago. Now, she has one. Hmmm....Seems like everyone have their own love one. But, will these love one of ours are our soul mate that we can spend the rest of our life with till death do us apart? Big questions.... Everyone try to find their soul mate, their true love. But for me, I found my soul mate that I can spend the rest of my life with. I found my true and everlasting love too. That is Jesus. Although He loves me more than I can ever imagine, I am trying to share the same as well. True love, only one- Jesus Christ..

No comments: