Friday, February 17, 2006

I need space to breath


I really need space to breath. I don’t really care it’s a big space or a small space, as long as there are some space for me to breath. I get tired with my daily life, I need more patient from God, I get sick with my job, I don’t like my job, I miss Grace and I can’t find dancers. Oh Lord, please hear me from heaven. Please grand me patient and faith in you.

I get very angry with money. Every where we go, people will look at money first. Even the first impression also got something to do with money. What is going on with this world? Isn’t there any love, any kindness or goodness? Money, really that important? Really that important until we can give up our loving and faithful God, that can cause us become evil and cause us hurt others? Because of money, people become wicked and wicked. People forgot about kindness and forgot their true friends. Friends will betray one another; father will kill his own son, no longer think about the feeling and the effort that our parents have pay. After all these, only left one question, is it worth?

The biggest question, is it worth to leave God and follow our own way because of money? Is it worth that we do illegal things and sin against God because of money? If the answer is worth, how would God feel when he know that, the person willing to let God go because of treasure in the earth and not treasure on the heaven.

To keep on surviving and shine for God in this wicked world, I really need a lot of courage to be strong and faithful. To have more faith and trust in God to believe that God is my provider and my strength, whom shall I be afraid of again because the Lord is with me. To really understand the phase, “when we have nothing but God, God is enough”, we need a big courage and a long time. Oh Lord, let me not leave you because of money. Guide my heart and my mind as I live everyday for you. Lord, give my strength when I need you and never let me turn away from you. For my life is to live for you and it is you who own me.

No comments: