Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'll miss you so much


Today is the day that I have prepared to face for 3 years ago. I hate this kind of feeling and the swing emotion. Three and a half years before, I have the same feeling. Now, I have to face the same thing again. Early morning before I can barely open my eyes, the feeling is already there. It make me suffer and so uncomfortable. When I try to work, I feel my heart pain and it's difficult to breathe. It's like carrying a big stone every where I go that make me hard to breath. Everything that I do seems to be slow. A few more hours she will depart from here and I have to face back my lonely life. Although my sister will be coming here this Sunday, but the hard feeling is still in me.

We have been best friends for almost 11 years. Good and bad, we share together. We laugh together, we cry together, we bear each other burdens and we understand one another. In these 11 years, there are really many things and many memories. There are times for cold war too that both of us seldom talk but through God's Grace, our friendship can reach another level.

To have her in my life is a blessing and a gift from God. I still remember that when I use to be a small girl, I pray to God that He will give me a best friend. I still remember that prayer. I pray for a best friend that understands me, share my joy and grief, stay friends till deaths do us apart. Indeed, God reply my prayer and He gave me her.

Both of us believe that, what we have is not from what we gain but it's from God's Grace. Though our friendship, I get to learn things that God want me to learn and to have breakthrough in different area. Human are not perfect, so am I. I admit that we do hurt each other and get angry with each other but with The Love of God, we accept our weakness and turn it to be our strength to encourage one another.

Although she will leave me, but what we have will always be in our heart. Although things will never be the same again like we want it too, but nothing can tear down our true love for each other. Although we hold different dreams, it will never stop us from encourage one another. Although say goodbye is the only way for our destiny and the only way for us now but we will still be with each other when we need one another the most.

I’ll miss you so much.

No comments: