Sunday, February 05, 2006

Let go and Let God....

Letting go.....an easy to speak word but difficult to do. To let go, is it really that difficult? Hmm...as I was thinking about it alone in my living room, to let go things that matter a lot to you, is really need so much time and it's tough. But to let go things that you don't even care, is like throwing rubbish to where it belong. To let go some one that you care a lot or material that means a lot, seems like not as easy as it looks.

In the journey of life, there are things that we have to know to let go and let God handle it. Although it hurt me badly and need time to heal, but I rather to let go then I lost it. My best friend is going to Australia to further her study soon. Is this also another way of letting go the one that you care and love? Thought about it for some time, only left question marks in my mind.

If we never let go, we will never know how much it mean to us, we will never know how precious it is for us. To let go is like parents letting go their child hand when they start to learn to walk. If the parents don't let go their hands, they will never know how well their kids can walk but if they fall down, it will be a reminder for the kids to learn new things. In this adventure of life, there are a lot of seasons. Season to be happy, a season to be sad, season to be disappointed and a season to thankful. Every season brings every lesson and every memory that keep in our heart. No matter I like it or not, there is a season for me. Hmm…Just pray to God that from this season that I am facing, I can grow stronger to rely on Him. Things will never be the same again but I know, it will be ok. I'll be ok too.

No comments: