Thursday, March 16, 2006

A few days consideration...

This few days has been a busy day for me. Can’t even sit down and summarize the whole day of mine. Let me see, from the day that I stop until today, it’s been the 8th day. Wow….what I did last past 8 days? Can’t really remember but I’ll try to summarize it up.

Last Saturday night, our sermon outline is about “Money”. After the sermon, get to know what we use to know and what knowledge that we lack of. From that sermon, I get to set my mind set right again and to believe that everything that we own belongs to God. Naked we came from our mother womb, naked we shall go to our Heavenly Father. It’s a very tough lesson because the worldly teaching is that what we earn is what belongs to us. But the biblical teaching is we own nothing and what we have is not belong to ourselves. It is a good concept that we as a Christian should set in our mind set today so that when we really have nothing, we won’t betray God because of world treasure.

Meanwhile on last Sunday, my boyfriend and I as usual, he came to find me and sometimes we went for lunch together and spend some time to be with each other. I felt a bit bored staying at home so I suggested driving to some place to explode a bit in my driving skills. So, we went to KL then Cheras follow with OUG to PJ and finally I am safe in one piece and reach home. It’s a big breakthrough for me and yet I learn a meaningful lesson about God’s grace. Every place I go use to have a lot of cars because that is a Sunday but on that Sunday, KL and Cheras seems to have less car so that I can learn to be strong and have courage when I drive. Although I do face some difficulties but these difficulties are something I can bear with it. He knows I can bear that and He know my strength. Indeed God show me that his grace is sufficient for me. No matter where I am, no matter what kind of trial I face, His grace is always sufficient for me. From driving around, I got to learn to trust God even more and know that my God are there for me.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

In life, we often struggle about different thing. No matter is a small struggle or a big one but we do struggle. This few days of mine, I have my struggle as well. But I can say that I struggle everyday for small things. I use to struggle about food in this lent season, for example, can I eat? Should I eat? Standing in a line between yes and no and the decision can only be made by me. In fact, it is a struggle for me. Like it or not, we do struggle and with this struggle in us, we know how to choose a decision between a good decision and a bad one. As for me, before every decision that I have to made, I have to think twice. Sometimes, not even twice but a few times. I started to ask myself, why do I need to think so many times before every decision that I need to made? Will this exhaust me? Why do I struggle a lot? Is that necessary? Will that help me? After a while of all these questions coming out from my mind, started to realize that why this thing brother me a lot? So I just say a prayer and up hold it to God.

Is just a prayer away wah…..

No comments: