Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Day...


Today, my mood is a good. Like usual, every morning our department will have a short briefing. This morning, I conduct the short briefing. Overall is good and my lady boss gave me the comment about my briefing is good too. I’m glad I did the best for God and I’m grateful that God is with me that time.

After a few days of thought and struggle about my job of scope, I started to let go and do my best for God. Try to do all my work like doing it for the sake of God. Indeed, I gain a little bit trust from my lady boss. Around noon time, she asked me to count the OT pay for our office worker. Normally, these kinds of things are private and confidential but she allowed me to do so. I was shock because all these while, no one can do payroll thing or allow knowing other people salary. But she gave me the opportunity to do it. So, I did what I need to.

As I started to count their rest day OT claim, I started to realize that the Lord indeed is very good to me and I am so blessed. I am so blessed with what I have. If I compare to others, my salary are low but as for me, it consider a high pay job because I only have SPM cert and almost one year working experience…. I got this paid. I am so blessed that I can’t stop thanking God for what he has done for me. I am so blessed.

Sometimes, we thought that God had forgotten us, but actually we are wrong. From what I have today, when I turn and look back, I know there is a purpose for me to stand where I am standing now.

When I reach home, I have a short chat with my dear housemate and prepare myself to prayer meeting. The prayer meeting was good and we have a wonderful fellowship there to update with each other what have happened with us last few days.

After the prayer meeting end, I planned to start my study immediately when I reach home. When I reach home, seems that my plan failed again. I sit there and have a long chat with my dear housemate again. We talk about a lot of things and a lot of things have no conclusion because the conclusion is in God’s hand. We discussed about life struggle, love life and market job situation. All these are negative thing that make my mood down again. Seems like my happy moment can easy come and easy go....

No comments: