Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Happy Birthday!!!~~~~ Memories...


Today is the birthday of my best friend that is now studying in Australia. Happy Birthday!!~~

I would like to dedicate this day for her. This is the 2nd year that I didn’t spend this day with her. Last year, when she celebrates her 21st birthday, I wasn’t by her side because I was in Sandakan. This year, I can’t spend this day with her too because she went to Australia to further her study.

I did mention about her departure early last month. Hardly believe that she’s been there for a month plus. I miss her so much and I do hope that today, she can have a wonderful day there. Although she’ll be alone and celebrating her big day with less love ones but I would like her to know that, she’ll never be alone. We will all pray for you here, I’ll support you and my shoulder will always here for her when she needs it the most.

As I mention before that we’ve become each other best friends for so many years. Sometimes, I do take her for granted. I would like to apologize for that. I still remember that when we were small kids, we use to call each other almost everyday. Our parents will scold us like mad dog because of the phone bills never decrease, only keep on increasing. There is one time when we quarrel about different opinion on the phone, both of us kept silent for some time on the phone without speaking to one another. We don’t want to hang up the phone and we don’t want to speak to each other. So we just hang there and holding the phone with silent to hear each other breathe. When I thought back, no wonder why our parents scolded us like crazy. It’s silly when I thought back but it’s fun too because I have this memories.

I meet her in my mother church during Sunday school last time. Before we became best friend, her first impression for me is bad. From her first impression, I thought that she was the kind of bitchie girl that like to show off about her wealth because she is quite wealthy and look down on other people. But when I get to know her a bit deeper, I was wrong. She is very generous in giving gift. Every year on Christmas day, she will become the Santa Claus in our church to give present to her friends and love ones. Every year, she can buy around 20 presents and those presents bought it from Singapore. So you can imagine that how much she spend on giving gift like that for almost 5 years?

She is a very talented girl who has a beautiful voice. She is talented in flute and dancing too. But she always thinks that she is not good enough. Actually, she is good enough. She likes to sing while we were chatting on the phone and I like to scold her for doing so. Every end of the years, her whole family will go to Singapore for holiday and she will called me almost everyday too in Singapore to have a chat and to update our daily life. I miss that; I miss chatting with her on the phone for hours. I miss quarrel on the phone and just holding the phone without a word from each other. I miss that.

I remember there is one time, during school holiday season, something happen to her family that cause her so sad and moody. She’s alone at home with her brother and she’ll keep on think about negative thought. To keep myself less worry, I stay with her for a few days and try to comfort her. At last, her family is all right and we Thank God for guiding us through. Before we stay with each other in KL, I often stay overnight at her place and we will have a long chat until we get tired and felt asleep automatically.

The more memories that I thought back, I just couldn’t stop giving thanks to God for all his love and blessing for both of us all these years. I really grateful what God had put in my life. Every trial, every blessing, blessed be the Name of the Lord.

Our loves for each other are not the kind of love that normal friends have, not boys and girl’s relationship have but is a kind of love that are unconditional. A love that from God, a love that will last us till death do us part, a love that will continue to love each other although the storm and the wind blow strong. I do pray that this friendship will be a forever friendship that nothing can tear us apart.

Happy Birthday Darling, wish you all the best…..

No comments: