Sunday, March 05, 2006

I get frustrated….


I really do when i think of I have to work tomorrow because of my lady boss. I don’t know what I should do to again to satisfy her need. She is so controlling, like to change her mind often and everything that I did seems to be wrong and not good enough. Everything that I did is not good enough. She pick people to love, trust and she look down on people with different race from her. She is very powerful in my company and yet I doubt how come this kind of people can become a good leader and gain favor from CEO?

Not that she thinks that I am not good enough but she trust no body in our department except those who can please her. Sometimes, I think that maybe I should try to please her too so that when she have favor on me, I might get an increment fast, high performance and bonus because if she dislike a particular person, no matter how good your work is, how much effort you put or how intelligent you are, you will not get any increment because her favor are not on you. Indeed, I did try to please her but I cannot accept myself doing this. I live to please God and only God I will please. Who she think she is, she is only my superior not my cell leader, what for I want to please her?

Because I choose to be myself, I get scolded almost everyday and I get scolded even it is not my fault. Now, she complain toward my senior and ask my senior to try to advice me not to go back 5pm sharp. I think about it myself, what’s going on now? My working hour ended at 5pm, I have finished my thing and yet I can’t go back at 5pm? What kind of company is this? Don’t I have a life of my own?

She wants to control everything and everyone. Even the cup that put on our personally table are not washed, she also want to scold and control of it. Might as well she hire a robot and work with her since that she require no suggestion from us, no feeling and only work like a cow.

I cannot believe that I have to face her everyday. Oh Lord, please strengthen me.

No comments: